WELCOME to TRUTH ... not TASERS

You may have arrived here via a direct link to a specific post. To see the most recent posts, click HERE.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Hello Anonymous TD Bank Employee!!

I don't normally "out" my visitors. However, COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!!

At 11:00:39 am this morning, this site received the following hit:

Jan 12, 2009 11:00:39 AM nat-soc-241-254.tdbank.ca
Referring URL: http://www.google.ca/search?q=truthnottaser&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-

(OK, so the visitor - whom, I might note, has visited here many, many times - was from the Toronto Dominion Bank, a Canadian financial institution whose head office is in Toronto.)

At 11:02:08 am, I received the following "Anonymous" comment:

gee he struggled after the darts were pulled and tried to kill police officers. it sounds like the taser didn't even work and you count this as a taser case. the truth. I'm not sure you are posting the truth

Then, after I posted the above information, this non-private message arrived in my guestbook:

What is your name? Andy
Where are you from? Toronto

Please enter your comments

Patti
Please understand one thing
Why do I like and support Tasers
Because I had a family member who was a cop.
That is until some kid on drugs crippled him in a struggle and destroyed his knee
So ya I support cops and Tasers to keep the officers safe, and at a safe distance from some of these people.
A blog is about an open exchange of information
If you don’t like my comments, simply don’t show them
But there are two sides to each and every story
Cheers



Well, gee whiz, THANKS FOR SHARING, Andy! At least now, I have *some* understanding about where you've been coming from all these months. I guess we represent both sides of the coin, don't we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this uninformed bank employee should return to work and make sure the bank stops "tasering" our life savings.